Our team is looking to fill a Psychotherapist position.
The individual who fills this position will be expected to focus on providing mental health services to clients along with all activities required to build and sustain a successful professional practice. This is an opportunity to work in a ‘private practice’ atmosphere with the support of a group practice. This individual is responsible for managing their own schedule. Office and billing services are provided.
This individual will support and take responsibility for living into a culture that is congruent with the Mission, Vision and Values of JCS. Actively network to develop and maintain referral sources. Provide and regularly update public information (e.g. web presence, print media, etc.). Proactively manage finances and schedule with clients
- Licensed in South Dakota as a Psychologist, LPC-MH, LMFT, and LCSW-PIP.
- Knowledge of and adherence to existing professional ethical standards.
- Work within a team environment.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Develops and sustains strong client relationships and maintain a client case load.
- Maintains up-to-date client files utilizing organizational software.
- Markets to and connects with referral sources.
- Competitive reimbursement rates
- Insurance packages offered
- Group billing practices
- Flexible scheduling Monday-Friday
- Fully furnished office space